About the Role
Do you like thinking outside the box when planning lessons? Do you enjoy taking learning outside the classroom? Would you say your creative and enthusiastic?
Then look no further as these are the qualities we are looking for in someone to join our team due to the promotion of an existing members of staff.
A Key Stage 1 teacher who has high expectations of all pupils, who can engage and inspire the learning behaviours that will support all in achieving their best.
So, if you are:
• An excellent practitioner, keen to work in a supportive school.
• Driven by a strong moral purpose to enable all children to achieve.
• Passionate about creativity and has an excellent sense of humour.
• Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals.
• A professional who values wellbeing but unafraid of hard work.
• Calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks with a smile.
• Keen to be challenged to become the best you can be.
• Determined to succeed with a ‘find a way or make one!’ attitude.
• Experienced or ECT’s welcome.
Then you’d love to work at Garden City Academy and for REAch2. This is not just another job. This is a chance to be part of something exciting and very worthwhile as you will really make a difference to children’s outcomes. This opportunity will also open doors both professionally and personally to anyone who joins our team.
We can offer you:
• A Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career and balanced life.
• The chance to work with a fantastic team, with the best possible opportunities to share ideas, planning, assessment etc.
• Opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflectivity.
• The chance to use / develop personal curriculum strength- with the possibilities of a TLR
• An excellent CPD training programme.
We would ONLY like to hear from teachers with a genuine commitment to improving the life chances of the children they teach. Give us a call if you’re interested – it really is as exciting as it sounds! So if you are interested in this post don’t delay, apply today at www.tecahinherts.com
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged at your convenience – you need to meet our wonderful team! Please contact our Headteacher, Sean English, at Garden City Academy, [email protected] or call the school on 001462 621800
The Application Form can be downloaded from the Documents section of this advert.
Completed applications forms should be sent to Lisa Glennon, School Business Manager using [email protected]
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
REAch2 is continuously working towards improving the diversity of the Trust, and the experience for our staff from diverse backgrounds. We are clear that the value of greater diversity to the Trust lies in the way we will value difference when we work together towards richer solutions.
We are keen to hear from all candidates with the appropriate experience who feel they can make a real contribution to the Trust. If you can bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face whether through your background as someone from an ethnic minority or you live with a disability (visible or not), are open about your faith, religion or belief or about being LGBTQ+, your application will receive a warm welcome. As will applications from all suitable candidates.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment.
Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, high calibre candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process. All roles will be assessed for the appropriate level of DBS check, which will include a Children’s Barred List check if the role meets the criteria for regulated activity.
• A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country,
• Membership of the Teacher’s Pension Scheme TPS,
As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer an eye care scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership to ‘perks at work’ – which includes discounts on holidays, shopping, family days out and much more.