About The Role
Are you an excellent classroom practitioner?
If you are, and you really want to make a difference, then this could be the opportunity may be for you!
St Mark’s C of E Primary Academy is part of the REAch2 Multi Academy Trust, we are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative teacher, and have two teaching posts available (one for January and one for Easter).
So, if you are:
• Keen to work in a supportive and principle-based school.
• Driven by a strong moral purpose to enable all children to achieve and have integrity.
• Passionate about creativity and have an excellent sense of humour.
• Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals.
• A professional who values wellbeing but unafraid of hard work.
• Calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks with a smile.
• Keen to be challenged to become the best you can be.
• Able to be pushed at an accelerated rate of development, and reflective and proactive enough to make it happen.
• Determined to succeed.
• Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment.
Then you’d love to work at St. Mark’s and for REAch2. This is not just another job. This is a chance to be part of something exciting and very worthwhile. This opportunity will open doors both professionally and personally to anyone who joins our quest.
We can offer you:
• A Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career and balanced life.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates across the Trust.
• The chance to work with a fantastic team, with the best possible opportunities to share ideas, planning, assessment etc.
• Opportunity to work alongside excellent teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis.
• The chance to develop personal curriculum strengths.
• An excellent CPD training programme.
• A dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement and building lifelong friendships.
• Appreciative, well-behaved, and enthusiastic pupils.
• Enthusiastic and proactive parents.
Founded in 2012, REAch2 Academy Trust is the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. It is a growing charitable organisation currently supporting over 60 primary academies across England. REAch2 is a family connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community. We work as a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities for all pupils in REAch2.
Arrange to visit the school to speak to the leadership team, pupils and staff.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS disclosure with children’s barred list check; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Virtual or on-site visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged at your convenience to meet our brilliant children!
Please contact Mrs Claudet Hedman at St. Mark’s C of E Primary Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8654 3570 to arrange a visit.
The application process and timetable
Application deadline: Friday 3rd December 2021 at noon. Applications will be considered on submission.
School visits: On-site tour and informal discussion to be arranged via.
Contract details: Permanent
Salary: Main/Upper Pay Scale
Start date: January or Easter 2022
Interviews to be held at St Marks C of E Primary Academy, Albert Road, South Norwood, London SE25 4JD, United Kingdom.