About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional teacher who currently demonstrates credibility in all learning and teaching practice to all in their current school.
Learning and teaching will be your passion in action, with a genuine desire for all children to achieve of their best as learners and people with your support. You will be a reflective practitioner willing and able to evolve our learning and teaching practice to meet the needs of our growing and ever-changing community of children. We will ensure that we enable excellence for all in our school.
• believe passionately that all children should be enabled to reach their full potential?
• have a passion for the high-quality teaching of a well-planned and carefully sequenced curriculum?
• motivate and inspire through creative and innovative teaching?
• want to work for a leadership team who put well-being first and ensure that staff have a work-life balance?
• want to work for one of the most progressive academy trusts in the UK?
If you have a genuine commitment to improving the life chances of children then we would like to hear from YOU!
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to continue to build our exceptional learning and teaching and personal development offer for our children;
• The opportunity to help continue to build and develop our team and to accentuate the ethos and culture of our school;
• The opportunity to make a difference to children’s lives;
• The chance for your skills to flourish and develop with practical support and encouragement;
• High quality training and development through one of the country’s leading Multi-Academy Trusts;
• The opportunity to work with children from diverse ethnicities and cultures;
• An inclusive ethos where every child is valued and supported to achieve their potential;
• A future career flightpath within REAch2 Academy Trust;
• Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and Governors
Informal and exploratory conversations are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange an informal discussion please contact Charlotte Furia (Head of School) at [email protected] to discuss the post in confidence and arrange a visit to the school.
The Application Form can be downloaded from the Documents section of this advert.
Completed applications forms should be sent to Elaine Brook (Executive Headteacher) [email protected]
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
REAch2 is continuously working towards improving the diversity of the Trust, and the experience for our staff from diverse backgrounds. We are clear that the value of greater diversity to the Trust lies in the way we will value difference when we work together towards richer solutions.
We are keen to hear from all candidates with the appropriate experience who feel they can make a real contribution to the Trust. If you can bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face whether through your background as someone from an ethnic minority or you live with a disability (visible or not), are open about your faith, religion or belief or about being LGBTQ+, your application will receive a warm welcome. As will applications from all suitable candidates.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment.
Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, high calibre candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process. All roles will be assessed for the appropriate level of DBS check, which will include a Children’s Barred List check if the role meets the criteria for regulated activity.
• A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country,
• Membership of the Teacher’s Pension Scheme TPS,
As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer an eye care scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership to ‘perks at work’ – which includes discounts on holidays, shopping, family days out and much more.