About the Role
About the Role:
Are you a teacher with a passion for teaching and learning, looking for an exciting new role?
Scientia Academy are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our team on our exciting journey towards being an outstanding Academy.
We aim to appoint someone who can make a real difference and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families.
What we are looking for in our teaching staff – someone who is:
- passionate about teaching at primary level (KS1 and/or KS2),
- committed to a child-led approach to teaching and learning,
- committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best,
- able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors, and the wider community,
- able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations,
- able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for all our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners,
- committed to promoting inclusion, equality and celebrating diversity,
- able to deliver effective phonics using the RWI program.
You are invited to submit an application form to Marion Chimenes, School Business Manager, [email protected] .
Visits to the school are available, please email [email protected] to arrange a suitable time.
REAch2 is continuously working towards improving the diversity of the Trust, and the experience for our staff from diverse backgrounds. We are clear that the value of greater diversity to the Trust lies in the way we will value difference when we work together towards richer solutions.
We are keen to hear from all candidates with the appropriate experience who feel they can make a real contribution to the Trust. If you can bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face whether through your background as someone from an ethnic minority or you live with a disability (visible or not), are open about your faith, religion or belief or about being LGBTQ+, your application will receive a warm welcome. As will applications from all suitable candidates.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment.
Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, high calibre candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process. All roles will be assessed for the appropriate level of DBS check, which will include a Children’s Barred List check if the role meets the criteria for regulated activity.
Why work at Scientia Primary Academy?
- excellent Early Career Teacher’s induction programme,
- a fantastic well resourced, modern work environment with the latest technology,
- we can offer you pupils who are curious, keen, and enthusiastic to learn,
- a chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant community,
- we have an inclusive, nurturing culture and an ethos that recognises the contribution of every member of the school community,
- we have committed, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues who are open to new ideas and strive for excellence through continuous professional dialogue,
- excellent CPD opportunities, within the school and as part of a Multi Academy Trust,
- a commitment to staff well-being.