About the Role
We are looking for a talented digital marketing professional to take charge of our online presence and drive business growth. This is a pivotal role responsible for enhancing the Trust’s digital presence and driving business growth. It offers the opportunity to take ownership of our website, ensuring its optimisation for user experience and conversion, implementing effective SEO strategies, and utilising analytics to make data-driven decisions. Working with the marketing team, you will have a great deal of freedom to express yourself and given an opportunity deliver on your ideas and creativity. We are looking for someone to bring ideas and passion, as well as having sound technical digital skills to come on this journey with us.
The digital marketing manager responsibilities will include:
- Website/Intranet Development – Ongoing development, improvement, and management of Trust websites and intranet.
- Digital Marketing – Campaigns, including PPC, paid social, GDN, etc.
- SEO and Analytics – Developing and implementing comprehensive strategies.
To be successful in this position, you will be a talented individual with technical expertise in
- Designing relevant KPI tracking and overseeing MI reporting for website traffic.
- Continuous monitoring of website performance metrics and providing recommendations.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to align website strategies with business objectives.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a home-based position, so we are flexible on the location of the successful individual. However, some travel may be required to REAch2 schools and trust events which will be agreed in advance.
The Application Form can be downloaded from the Documents section of this advert.
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
REAch2 is continuously working towards improving the diversity of the Trust, and the experience for our staff from diverse backgrounds. We are clear that the value of greater diversity to the Trust lies in the way we will value difference when we work together towards richer solutions.
We are keen to hear from all candidates with the appropriate experience who feel they can make a real contribution to the Trust. If you can bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face whether through your background as someone from an ethnic minority or you live with a disability (visible or not), are open about your faith, religion or belief or about being LGBTQ+, your application will receive a warm welcome. As will applications from all suitable candidates.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment.
Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, high calibre candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process. All roles will be assessed for the appropriate level of DBS check, which will include a Children’s Barred List check if the role meets the criteria for regulated activity.
· A flexible work location for this role
· A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country,
· A competitive salary,
· 29 days’ paid holiday (rising to 32 days after 5 years’ service) (pro rata for part-time or term-time only)
· Reimbursed travel expenses
· Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme LGPS,
As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer an eye care scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership of ‘perks at work’ – which includes discounts on holidays, shopping, family days out and much more.