About The Role
Do you want to make a difference to children’s lives? Do you have a passion for teaching and unlocking children’s potential? Are you able to work as part of a committed team to ensure ALL pupils thrive?
Then come and join the team at St Margaret’s!
We are looking for enthusiastic, professional and dedicated Learning Support Assistants to join our Early Years team as soon as possible. There are roles as a general LSA within Early Years and supporting identified children as a 1:1 LSA too. Duties will also include lunchtime support in the dinner hall and outside/inside play such as curiosity corner, sports, games and activities.
At St Margaret’s Primary Academy, we pride ourselves on providing a safe, secure, positive and nurturing learning environment for the children from the local community and surrounding area. We have a committed & dedicated team of teachers & support staff who work tirelessly to extend the children’s learning opportunities, our aim is to inspire our children to believe in themselves and what they may achieve in the future; Unlocking Potential; Transforming Lives. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our friendly key stage one team and make a real difference to children’s lives and provide them with a fantastic education.
We are part of the REAch2 Academy Trust (www.reach2.org) which provides the school with excellent support through training, coaching and mentoring.
So if you:
• Understand the expectations of the new Early Years Framework.
• Are able to question and scaffold learners to deepen their understanding.
• Have SEND knowledge and experience.
• Are a person with a strong moral purpose to enable achievement for all.
• Are ready to learn, as part of a team and be challenged to become the best that you can be.
• Can remain calm and adaptable to the needs of different children.
• Love to share expertise and are committed to a drive for school-wide improvement.
We can offer you:
• The chance to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that genuinely cares about YOU.
• The chance to work with a fantastic team.
• An excellent CPD training programme with REAch2 and beyond.
• A tenacious and courageous Leadership Team who care fervently about inclusion and promote creativity and thinking outside of the box.
• Fun-loving, energetic and enthusiastic pupils.
• Proactive parents waiting to join us on our journey to excellence.
• The opportunity to make a REAL difference to the lives and life-chances of the pupils at St Margaret’s Primary Academy.
• Membership of the generous LGPS pension scheme,
As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer an eye care scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership to ‘perks at work’.
Give us a call even if you’re just a tiny bit interested – it really is as exciting as it sounds
We welcome applications from ECTs.
Application packs are available for download in the documents section below.
Applications to be received by Monday 6th December 2021 at 10.00am to: firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to: Mr R Wright, St. Margaret’s Primary Academy, Church Road, Lowestoft, NR32 4JF, or call 01502 530130.
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment. Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, high calibre candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them. We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process. All roles will be assessed for the appropriate level of DBS check, which will include a Children’s Barred List check if the role meets the criteria for regulated activity.