About the Role
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. In September 2018, we moved to our superb new purpose-built site on Union Road in Romford. We are currently recruiting for one KS2 class teacher, starting from September 2022.
About the Role
We are offering you:
• the opportunity to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
• huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
• the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
• a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London
What We Are Looking For:
• someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
• a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teacher and leader
• somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
• someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child.
We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader – there will be considerable professional development opportunities for the successful candidate. If you feel strongly about providing an excellent service, are willing to work hard and keen to join an efficient team, please contact the school to receive an application form or alternatively an application form can be downloaded from the school website: www.concordiaacademy.co.uk
The Application Form can be downloaded from the Documents section of this advert.
Completed applications forms should be sent to Raheel Akhtar, Headteacher using email@example.com or by post to:
Raheel Akhtar, Headteacher
Romford, RM7 0HG
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
REAch2 is continuously working towards improving the diversity of the Trust, and the experience for our staff from diverse backgrounds. We are clear that the value of greater diversity to the Trust lies in the way we will value difference when we work together towards richer solutions.
We are keen to hear from all candidates with the appropriate experience who feel they can make a real contribution to the Trust. If you can bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face whether through your background as someone from an ethnic minority or you live with a disability (visible or not), are open about your faith, religion or belief or about being LGBTQ+, your application will receive a warm welcome. As will applications from all suitable candidates.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment.
Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, high calibre candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process. All roles will be assessed for the appropriate level of DBS check, which will include a Children’s Barred List check if the role meets the criteria for regulated activity.
• A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country,
• Membership of the Teacher’s Pension Scheme TPS,
As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer an eye care scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership to ‘perks at work’.