About the Role
Do you enjoy working with children Early Years? Are you an outstanding practitioner? If so, we are looking for an inspirational enthusiastic, professional and dedicated Early Years Learning Support Assistant to join our Reception team.
So if you:
• Hold an Early Years Practitioner Level 3 Childcare Qualification/Experience of working with children in an early years setting which is Ofsted regulated and have knowledge and experience of Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
• Have knowledge and expertise of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
• Are a person with a strong moral purpose to enable achievement for all.
• An individual who is committed to and passionate about high quality teaching.
• Ready to learn, as part of a team and be challenged to become the best that you can be in an out of the classroom.
• Able to remain calm and adaptable to the needs of different children.
• Ready to share expertise and drive for school-wide improvement.
• Ensure Early Years is a safe environment for children, staff and others.
• Develop partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development.
We can offer you:
• The chance to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that genuinely cares about YOU
• The chance to work with a fantastic team in a two-form entry school.
• An excellent CPD training programme within the school and funded courses with REAch2 and beyond.
• A research-led school who works tirelessly to develop pedagogy and practice.
• A tenacious and courageous Senior Leadership Team who care fervently about inclusion and promote creativity and thinking outside of the box
• Fun-loving, energetic and enthusiastic pupils (and staff).
• Proactive parents waiting to join us on our journey to excellence
• The opportunity to make a REAL difference to the lives and life-chances of the pupils.
The Application Form can be downloaded from the Documents section of this advert.
Completed applications forms should be sent to Charlotte Thompson, Acting Headteacher via email: [email protected]
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
REAch2 is continuously working towards improving the diversity of the Trust, and the experience for our staff from diverse backgrounds. We are clear that the value of greater diversity to the Trust lies in the way we will value difference when we work together towards richer solutions.
We are keen to hear from all candidates with the appropriate experience who feel they can make a real contribution to the Trust. If you can bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face whether through your background as someone from an ethnic minority or you live with a disability (visible or not), are open about your faith, religion or belief or about being LGBTQ+, your application will receive a warm welcome. As will applications from all suitable candidates.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment.
Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, high calibre candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process. All roles will be assessed for the appropriate level of DBS check, which will include a Children’s Barred List check if the role meets the criteria for regulated activity.
• A wide range of professional development opportunities,
• A competitive salary,
• Membership of the generous Local Government Pension Scheme LGPS,
As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer an eye care scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership to ‘perks at work’ – which includes discounts on holidays, shopping, family days out and much more.