About the Role
Would you relish the exciting opportunity to join our team on a journey towards being an outstanding Academy?
We are seeking to appoint a reliable, organised enthusiastic and highly motivated Receptionist & Admin Assistant. A positive and flexible approach with a customer service background and knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential. You would be joining a team who work hard to provide quality finance/administrative support across the school.
You will provide a professional and efficient customer service whilst ensuring safeguarding procedures are adhered to. You will contribute to the maintenance of school information databases and filing systems relating to pupils ensuring records are accurate and up to date while providing general administrative support. You will build positive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community. Sensitive issues will be dealt with professionalism while ensuring confidentiality is observed at all times.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a team player who has a keen eye for detail, good organisational skills and be able to work under pressure using own initiative.
This is a unique opportunity to join a diligent, fast-paced and dynamic team and we look forward in receiving your application.
The successful candidate must:
• possess a NVQ 2 Business and Administration or equivalent qualification or relevant experience,
• have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills,
• be flexible and reliable with a caring nature,
• have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and MIS,
• demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail,
• be able to work as part of a successful, hardworking and dedicated team.
You are invited to submit an application form to Marion Chimenes, School Business Manager, [email protected] .
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
REAch2 is continuously working towards improving the diversity of the Trust, and the experience for our staff from diverse backgrounds. We are clear that the value of greater diversity to the Trust lies in the way we will value difference when we work together towards richer solutions.
We are keen to hear from all candidates with the appropriate experience who feel they can make a real contribution to the Trust. If you can bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face whether through your background as someone from an ethnic minority or you live with a disability (visible or not), are open about your faith, religion or belief or about being LGBTQ+, your application will receive a warm welcome. As will applications from all suitable candidates.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment.
Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, high calibre candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process. All roles will be assessed for the appropriate level of DBS check, which will include a Children’s Barred List check if the role meets the criteria for regulated activity.
In return we can offer:
• an extremely supportive, friendly team and a modern, well-resourced work environment,
• high expectations of pupil behaviour and achievement,
• a commitment to wellbeing and a chance to be a part of a driven, skilled, and dedicated team.
• membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme,
• high quality Continuous Professional Development,
• free and confidential access to REACh2’s Employment Assistant programme manned by qualified counsellors 24 hours / 7 days per week,
• a rewarding job where no two days are the same.
This is an exciting opportunity, and we look forward to receiving your application.
Visits to the school are available, please email [email protected] to arrange a suitable time.