About the Role
We are looking for a kind, dedicated and hard-working Teaching Assistant who will have a positive impact on the learning and well-being of our pupils. Our children benefit from an outstanding staff team who have a highly collaborative approach to working. If you have a passion for motivating and nurturing young learners, we would love to hear from you.
You will need to be a Teaching Assistant who:
• Is kind and enjoys working with children, seeing them succeed
• Makes learning fun and engaging
• Demonstrates initiative and works well as part of a team to the benefit of children
• Is keen to continuously learn, take on feedback and improve
• Can build strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
In return, we will offer:
• Enthusiastic and creative children
• A hugely talented & committed staff
• A vibrant, richly diverse school community
• First class professional and career development opportunities
• The chance to work with a supportive family of schools who share the same passion for primary education
If you would like to visit the school, please email email@example.com If you would like a conversation with the Headteacher before applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the school directly.
The Application Form can be downloaded from the Documents section of this advert.
Completed applications forms should be sent to email@example.com
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
REAch2 is continuously working towards improving the diversity of the Trust, and the experience for our staff from diverse backgrounds. We are clear that the value of greater diversity to the Trust lies in the way we will value difference when we work together towards richer solutions.
We are keen to hear from all candidates with the appropriate experience who feel they can make a real contribution to the Trust. If you can bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face whether through your background as someone from an ethnic minority or you live with a disability (visible or not), are open about your faith, religion or belief or about being LGBTQ+, your application will receive a warm welcome. As will applications from all suitable candidates.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment.
Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, high calibre candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process. All roles will be assessed for the appropriate level of DBS check, which will include a Children’s Barred List check if the role meets the criteria for regulated activity.
• A wide range of professional development opportunities,
• A competitive salary,
• Membership of the generous Local Government Pension Scheme LGPS,
As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer an eye care scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership to ‘perks at work’ – which includes discounts on holidays, shopping, family days out and much more.