About the Role
We are looking for someone with a passion for teaching. We want someone who can live and breathe inclusion and diversity, celebrate the range of children we have at Ranikhet Academy, and champion their needs to ensure that all children have every opportunity to succeed. This starts with a candidate who is a skilled practitioner who can model excellent, inclusive practice to others. We’re looking for someone who is a team player, who can work alongside the energetic and skilled senior leadership team and be both strategic and operational when required.
We want someone who has:
· The motivation to achieve the very best for the children in our care and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence
· Excellent inter-personal skills
· Experience as an effective good and outstanding classroom teacher
· Excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour
· Good organisational skills
· Creativity which drives all aspects of teaching and learning.
In return we can offer:
· A firm commitment to you and your professional development
· Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and Governors
· A growing learning community
· Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
· Coaching and mentoring from the trust and school leaders
· Fantastic trust wide CPD opportunities
· Vast opportunities for career progression
The Application Form can be downloaded from the Documents section of this advert.
Completed applications forms should be sent to [email protected]
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
REAch2 is continuously working towards improving the diversity of the Trust, and the experience for our staff from diverse backgrounds. We are clear that the value of greater diversity to the Trust lies in the way we will value difference when we work together towards richer solutions.
We are keen to hear from all candidates with the appropriate experience who feel they can make a real contribution to the Trust. If you can bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face whether through your background as someone from an ethnic minority or you live with a disability (visible or not), are open about your faith, religion or belief or about being LGBTQ+, your application will receive a warm welcome. As will applications from all suitable candidates.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment.
Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, high calibre candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process. All roles will be assessed for the appropriate level of DBS check, which will include a Children’s Barred List check if the role meets the criteria for regulated activity.
- A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country,
- A great ECT experience,
- Membership of the Teacher’s Pension Scheme TPS,
As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer an eye care scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership of ‘perks at work’ – which includes discounts on holidays, shopping, family days out and much more.